Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dated Wednesday night, September 11, 2013.

Dear Parents and blog:

Well, my first day at the MTC is over and, boy, was it hard. Thoughts of leaving have rushed through my head all day. But I’m committed. Thanks to all you back home, wanting me to do well. I feel your influence in my life. When I got here  today, the first thing I find out is I’m getting to go at this experience alone, I am paired with six sister missionaries. Three of which are going to my same mission--Philippines Bacolod Mission.

Right now there are no elders learning and speaking Hiligaynon. O, you say it like Hiliguynon. The sisters are super nice, and I am paired with two of them! I’m in a room with four other guys speaking the Cebuano language, kind of squished, but one of them I relate super well to! He has really given me hope. I have not opened any letters of anything, so sorry.

Love you guys and thanks for your support! Great scripture is Romans 8:18 “For I reckon that the asufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the bglory which shall be revealed cin us.”

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment