Sunday, September 15, 2013


Dated Thursday, September 12, 2013

Studying with sister missionaries is so awesome. But I’m still alone a lot, which is tough for me!!! I feel like I’m not suppose to be here, but we will see. I feel so overwhelmed and honestly cannot see myself lasting two years, but we will see. Waking up I feel so excited, but talking to people, I just get scared. I hope I make it.

The only thing keeping me going is knowing how much you as parents put into this and also knowing everyone wants me to succeed. But I feel like these are all the wrong reasons; no one knows what I’m going through and that’s what is very bad! All I can keep reminding myself is that everything happens for a reason, and I know I’m growing from this. But I do not know how much I can handle.

The sister missionaries around me are so awesome! They help me a ton and their cheery spirits help a ton! I want these letters to just be my journal for the first little bit. So please share!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment