Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wild Wild Buckingham


HOLY SMOKES WHAT A WEEK IT HAS BEEN AS A MISSIONARY. K, I will just start off by saying this has been one of the most emotional, stressful, and intense weeks as a missionary for myself. SO, if this post doesn't make complete since I am sorry, haha a little scattered brained!

I'll tell you all what we did this morning, So every P-day we go to this member ranch to do our laundry and today we were asked if we could go and split some wood. so we go down there to the spot and we see just this deer leg hanging in the fence..... :( sad day. So we call the owner over and we get it out, but it can't run so we elect to shot it and put it out of its misery...... So you could stay my day started off on a sad but interesting note.....

Also so i totally forgot to shave for a few days this week and I started growing facial hair, LIKE WHA? hahah i didn't even know that was possible :0 well to bad I can't grow anything out while out here, so I will have to wait till I get home to see how I look with it :)

Mainly I guess this week I will talk about church yesterday, It was the primary program! Let me just tell you all, even though I am in a small branch with not a lot fo primary kids, those kids knew how to sings and did great. It was so so so cute! It was all about families and we had a lot of part member families there whose kids where in the program, and I know they felt it! I guess I had totally forgot how awesome kids primary songs about families are! One of my favorite lines from a song; "God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be."

So lets all just step back and think about this for a sec, even if this church is not true, this church would still teach the best morals and standards for kids now days. Well, I am here to tell you all that it is true and this church is the only way you can find anything close to complete JOY

Hope u all have a FABULOUS WEEK!
Love, Elder Young

PS. Well sorry for the short email this, week but hope you enjoy all of the pictures!





Some of my good Friends

.
Elders Apartment in Farmville

Gotta love me some Elder Crauley

This was the sweet sister that reminded me of my mom :)

Selfies for dayzzz with these cutiezzz

love these two. Great examples

This picture COULD even be more blurry, AND it would still be my favorite!!! Cuz these people are seriously the Bomb missionaries I hope to be. #greatexamples

Sleepin Selfie

I definitely trimmed this beautiful hedge :) 

Eating my feelings away :0

Love this place

Hang loose and enjoy

I love being on a Ranch :) never thought I would ever say that. 



To the left of me is that poor baby deer! 

Log splitting all day errday :) 



Some sweet long-horns on the Ranch

Hope You all enjoyed the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment