Monday, February 10, 2014

Throwing up the deuces ;(

Throwing up the Deuces to the Staunton area, Love this town.
Wow, transfer calls came in last night and I am leaving the beautiful area of Staunton. I don't know where I am exactly headed yet, but I am sad to be leaving this area. I LOVE THE STAUNTON! The people and the area are both so beautiful and nice. I can't wait to come back and visit. If any of u that are reading this are from the Staunton ward, know that I love u and wish u the best.

Good news though. I will be coming back on the 22 for trinity and Zander baptism! So I won't be gone for to long until I get to return. That is a total plus. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I come back a lot more with all of the people that I have taught :) the work is roaring in Staunton!

Cool things that happened this week, hmmmm:

I did a lot of cleaning for some reason. Lots of mold :( haha so I was not feeling the best this whole week but yeah. I can say Staunton is a cleaner town than when I came :0

Also had a really good sacrement meeting yesterday. Some inspiring words I will pass on to u guys. Bishop talked about priorities. I found it interesting and totally agreed with what he said. When u have a task at hand (he mentioned home teaching). Make the task something YOU want to do. Let's be honest when "you" personally want to do something more than someone else want u to do it, u will have a greater desire!

I WANT TO BE OUT HERE SERVING PEOPLE. I AM NOT DOING THIS CUZ OTHER PEOPLE WANT ME TO. I WANT TO SERVE PEOPLE, I WANT TO LOVE PEOPLE, I WANT TO LEARN VALUABLE LIFE LESSONS.

Another lesson I learned this week from and older fella in the ward. A former area 70ty: "I was advised never miss a chance to bear my testimony." I think this is a good lesson I am going to apply more into my life and time as a missionary.

Well I love u guys, I love everyone in Staunton, and I love the people of my new area. I am excited for another chance to beautify an area!

Thanks for all ur prays and stuff, keeping up writing me :) I will have a new address next week when I know it! Until then hold off on sending any letters :) thanks guys!!

Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment