Monday, October 20, 2014

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

The time has come, I Honestly would be totally okay if this time never ever came, But I am being transferred out of the Swift Creek Ward. Boi can I just say that the past 7 and a half months have truly been some of the best times of My life. I have meet some of the greatest people and hopefully have been able to touch the lives of those here,as much as they touch mine. I just want to say thanks for everything the people in the Colonial Heights and Chester Area have given me! I was able to bare my testimony on Sunday but again I just want to let you all know that I love this work, and especially love this work when I am able to work with the members in the Swift Creek ward. So much I have learned in the past 7 and a half months I feel I could never give it all back :)

With that, I am excited and a little nervous to see where the Lord wants me next. We find out tomorrow so hopefully I can get the new address on here asap. I know I will definitely need those encouraging letters these next couple weeks. Sorry it is short but HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment